Wednesday, November 24, 2010

KL trip~~~ yipppeee~

countdown: 1 day to KL trip with my big family! XD

arranged since a month ago, a 4 days 3 nights KL-Genting trip with nearly all of my maternal relatives! at 1st is 10+ ppl increase to 29 ppl, all wanted to go because of this rare chance to go travelling with this big family~ gonna upload photos of them like crazy after i come back~ ^^
this trip was started by my 2 uncles... who wanna go Genting to gamble... and when my grandma heard about the plan, she wanna go too~ reason:"i've never been to Genting all my life..." haha... a request that cant be forbidden...
consequence: 1 day in KL for shopping, 3 days in Genting for gambling... @@ wat about us these under 21 kids? hmm... i'm still thinking... XD no matter wat, it's surely an exciting trip~

0 comments: