Friday, June 22, 2012


Omigosh!! I still can't believe it!!! I'm ready to graduate already!!! WOOHOOOOO!!! Am so happy that it's the end of my sleepless nights~ But then I miss everyone in my class already~ Haha~ I had really great course mates this semester, though not everyone, but most of them are very cooperative and we completely portray our team work spirit!! Especially in this exhibition style final FINAL presentation~ We worked together to decorate Drafting Room 3 and totally transformed it!! Awww~~ I'll miss everyone really badly! T.T I was about to break down when we all sat together after presentation and shared what we learnt during this semester with our lecturer... Seriously, this is the best semester I ever had in Limkokwing during this 3 years of Diploma! Just hope that I had salvaged enough photos of us all for me to get nostalgia in the future~ XD

A lovely cake from our dearest lecturer~


Group photo!!!





2 comments:

georgena said...

Congratulations~~~ <3

Unknown said...

thx darling!!! <3<3