Saturday, April 16, 2011

Joana has turned 1 year old~ =D

My brother and sis-in-law organized a birthday party for little Joana at Lok Thian last night. And this little girl won't turn her gaze away from her birthday cake during the photo-taking session~ Lol~ 

I wanna mum-mum~~~

Her new boo-boo~ But her legs aren't long enough yet. I'll have no chance of taking photos of her with her boo-boo once her legs are long enough, she sure will dash all over the place with her boo-boo~ XD

Her halved birthday cake with tigers on it~

5 comments:

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

aiya ur niece name joana a..LOL i nw jz knw le...XD
aiseh goooooooooo lok thian eat bo...rich ppl jiu si ane..

Unknown said...

=.= coz thr buffet cheaper ba~ XD

ḱḯмßüм ♣ иоcтї$ said...

hah...yameh...hw much...y no chia me go XD

Unknown said...

lol... i oso dunno how much... that buffet was for my relatives nia ma...

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

can c tat XD