Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Saturday...

Had went to visit my great grandparents' grave with my relatives early in the morning. Did some cleaning and brought some food and "clothes", "shoes" and so on for them. Man, they do have different types of paper-made shoes for the passed-aways: sandals, kitten heels, “leather" shoes... Maybe when it's my turn to sleep forever in the grave, I should tell my young ones to buy me Christian Louboutin? Lol... Anyway, it's a tiring routine... And the weather is real hot... I felt like dropping myself onto the sofa straight away after I finally reach my home sweet home... 


Ate my dinner at Jalan Song, which is really congested of cars... People are relaxing and enjoying their Saturday night, whereas I'm gonna "have fun" with my assignments later, maybe after a couple of hours' nap? Sigh~ This is really not the way I imagined my college life to be... >.<

0 comments: