Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nails update~

When I gets pek chek with my assignments, I tend to do my nails, even only apply the nail colours with no 3D, no nothing also can do. Here's one when I'm tired of doing the journals... @@ I like the turquoise colour~ But my sis-in-law said that's green, and called my nails "o-che" nails... O-che = hokkien for 黑青... =.="

And I did this one yesterday, a mix up of lace, teddy bear and bunny~ but the lace on the ring finger nail failed... T.T you don''t know that's lace if I didn't mention, right? I learnt to do that lace from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elTR8SdXZ9g&feature=related. How i wish to have that striper they use to draw out the lace... >.< And my bunny's mouth seems more like a moustache...

7 comments:

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

LOL...i realy dono itu is a lace pulak lo...XD
itu itu bunny n bear bear so cute a...hw to do d...??

Unknown said...

lol~ use draw de la~ next time help u do~ ^^

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

haha cute bunny wif mustache XD

Unknown said...

haha... ya lo~ cute le~ wan me help u draw? XD

ḱḯмßüм ♣ иоcтї$ said...

hah! draw d..u gt so pro ma??? XD
i don wan lw...las time d i ord wan faint lw...3 4 hrs sit at thr do ntg...== vry d sien a

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

lol XD cincai u~

Unknown said...

kimbum> haiya... this one much easier la~ if u wan all ur nails with a bunny, 1 hour can be done. XD
dear> lol~ wait u back i help u draw all ur nails... muahahaha...