Thursday, January 6, 2011

ribbon obsession?! XD

YESTERDAY went to change my IC with miao... n it turn out to be a shopping spree~ XD the amount that we spent... ugh... i cant bring myself to even think of it... and oh my poor legs, painful coz of my wicked shoes, n this leads to another stash of cash flying away when i went out wif my mum last nite... for a new pair of DEFINITELY more comfortable shoes... when i reached home, i juz realized that somehow i've acquired a kind of "ribbon obsession", many little things that i bought recently, or given by my lovely frens, take the shape of a ribbon... XD
this is the cute denim coloured ribbon hair clip wif some dreamy white lace n glittering diamonds from my dear... ^^


rmb my x'mas gift from odie? a red diamond hair clip~

a reli sweet gift from miao (whom i now highly suspect that she has got this "ribbon obsession" too!) after loitering back from Sabah~ Japanese patterned earrings~~~ again, in the shape of ribbon~ XD haha...

a flowery red hair clip wif flowers all over~ XD bought together wif miao at One Jaya... she bought one wif stripes n in brown colour... recommended by lady at the shop... which i think reli suits her...


a BIG pre-faded denim ribbon of a head band, bought together wif eeyore at Hills~


omg~ this is one massive treasure i bought yesterday~ XD love it reli much~ it will be my bag during Chinese New Year~ ^^


0 comments: