Thursday, January 27, 2011

Water marbling~ Woots~ XD

THIS is my 2nd attempt on water marbling... And I succeed! Yay~ So happy when i watched the nail polish dispersed on the water one ring after one ring... Feels like I'm a witch mixing my poison... XD However, I can't draw out the pattern as easily as the videos showed... Maybe I'm too slow... Taking pictures of my "poison" halfway through... Haha... Thanks to eeyore, I realized what mistake I had done during my 1st failed attempt, that is, I didn't shake my nail polish bottle~ Shaking it will make the nail polish comes out smoother... ^^

 My beautiful "poison"~

The outcome~ Which is quite disappointing... As I've chosen the wrong spot to dip in my nail, the most uninteresting spot... >.< Causing an uninteresting pattern for the nail... Since I was not happy with this one, I tried another time...

 Here's the 2nd "poison"~

A better patterned outcome~ But I like the 1st one's colours~ Hehe... This one is a bit spoilt at the bottom... =(

The mess I've made... XD

2 comments:

georgena said...

Envy, envy, envy.. I wanna try!!! Congratz on your second succeed attempt.... Hahaha...

Unknown said...

lol~ tq tq~ try la... it's fun~