Friday, January 14, 2011

Great Day~

SUDDENLY miss Toast Bar's sandwiches this morning... so my dear n i went thr to have our breakfast~ thr's  some new menus, one of them is bamboo charcoal sandwich... the black coloured sandwich attracted us, so we ordered one... well, it's just like any other sandwich at Toast Bar, only the colour is smoked black...

 my ice blended mango love~ <3

 dear's hot peppermint tea n soft boiled eggs~

 the black sandwich~

after breakfast, impulsively i suggested we go watch "Great Day" ("天天好天")... i reli cant wait any longer to watch this movie that i've been longing to watch ever since the movie's merry ads started singing into my ears a few times a day through MY FM... n the movie is so reli nice~ so touching~ i started sobbing half way through the movie till the end n my dear had to help wipe my tears... lol~ reli, it's a gud movie portraying the bond between parents with their children, n also the bond between grandparents with their grandchildren as well... besides touching, it's also funny at times, just like wat Zhuo Hui Qing said in the ads:"笑着感动" ^^


while my eyes were still red from all the sobs, we went to Kenny Rogers for lunch~ coz my tam ciak mouth feels like eating the home-made muffin~ XD

the naughty hands' owner is my naughty dear~ XD

2 comments:

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

haaha finally can leave comments at ur blog XD. indeed a great day for us^^

Unknown said...

yup~ XD fixed finally~