Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year~! ^^

TEEHEHE~ It's Chinese New Year~! Happy CNY "兔" you all~ I hereby wish everyone:
"兔"飞猛进~
"兔"气扬眉~
鸿"兔"大展~
狡"兔"三窟~
守株待"兔"...
Oops~ I'm getting off the topic... XD

So, here's my CNY nails~ XD Very red with plum blossoms and some shiny gold~ ^^ Redo a few times to get the perfect manicure... But it's not that perfect after all, the golden tape won't sustain... >.< Anyway, it's not going to affect my CNY mood~ ^^ Once again, hope everybody have a prosperous and happy year~!

5 comments:

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

亲爱的猪"兔"子~ XD hahahaz

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

nice nail wei...XD
happy cny a ^^

my verification word is wo bo ti<< macam wa bo di...XD

Unknown said...

lol~ aiseh~ my dear write chinese bo~ hahaha...
junsu~ happy cny~ haha... tq tq~ reli wa bo ti ah... so busy these few days... busy get angpao~ XD

junsu said...

no nid da qing ma qiao here la...==''' 猪"兔"子<< ini bukan itu..u're beautiful drama d itu pig ke..XD...haix...don say angpao lw...

Unknown said...

blueks~ dun u care~ yup, that's it~ XD