Thursday, February 10, 2011

o.0 Pizza again...

HMM... Since today I'm so free, gonna blog all I want~ XD Cause many things haven't update... 

Tuesday, after going to her house paying a visit, went to watch "Yogi Bear" with my never-growing-up friend---junsu
Though this cartoon was created and published back in 1958, which is so long ago, I still have some images of this bear in my childhood memory. I remember that I got a Yogi Bear model as my toy, but I forgot where I put it already... Or was it thrown? Hmm... Whatever~ This movie is mainly about how the naughty and clever bear worked with his friends to save their home---Jellystone Park, from being exploited. Oh, and also about what tricks you can use to steal a picnic basket. XD

After the movie, we went to have pizza as our dinner... Yea, pizza again~ Cause my friend junsu said she long time no eat pizza already... 

 Ta-Da~ junsu chan~

And Ta-Da~ The iced citrus tea that has the toilet detergent smell~ Ewww~ I gave up after a few sips... It's really unbearable~ My RM3.80~~~ >.<


With our stomaches stuffed with pizza, we chatted, about our secondary school life... And we suddenly realized that many of us had tap-tap-eh-tao-mo(in Hokkien) during our early school life. Lol~ When I had a glance over our class photos, sure enough, over 50% friends had their hair either tied tight or gel flat onto their scalps, including me... XD Very few had fringes...

5 comments:

junsu said...

eh eh eh!!! i mana no grow up pulak...><

junsu said...

n la...itu citrus nt rm3.9 meh??? plus tax is 4++ a...exp dao~~ yet nt nice pulak...==

Unknown said...

lol! ok la~ accountant say RM4++ jiu RM4++ la~ no grow up not gud meh? still young ma~

junsu said...

u suan me la..==''' zzz
gd...bt u say dao me macam
brat =='''

Unknown said...

brat? no le~