Saturday, February 19, 2011

Water marbling madness~

Was supposed to let my nails to "breath" for at least one day, but my hands were so itchy to put on some colours... So I couldn't wait no more this morning, did water marbling~ XD

This is the mess I created~ Luckily I was fast enough to clean it before my mum came back home, or else I think she'll ban me from doing my nails here after. XD And she'll know where most of the tooth picks have gone...

Here's the outcomes~ This is the left hand. Bottom picture is of right hand. Though I can draw nicer patterns this time, nearly all of my nails are spoilt. T.T Been doing it for a whole 4 hours, I don't think that I'll do water marbling again in recent future... It's so troublesome~ 

4 comments:

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

waseh~! very nice oooo dear~~~^^

Unknown said...

XD tq dear~~~

georgena said...

wow.. It looks great.. I like it! But really a big mess... Looks very troublesome! I haven't try yet... I'm running out of time!

Unknown said...

haha... it IS troublesome~ at 1st i still got mood redo some of the spoilt ones, do till half way no mood liao... just let it be~ btw. heard tat stpm results come out tmr? gud luck ya~ ^^ all the best~