Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Valentine's Day~

WITH our couple shirts on, my dear and I had our Valentine's Day watching 2 Valentine movies in a row, sneaking fish burger into the cinema as our lunch~ XD We watched "No Strings Attached" and "What Women Want", both quite nice~ "No Strings Attached" is very funny while "What Women Want" is pretty palpable. After that, we had pizza as our dinner~ ^^ Though we don't have candle-lit dinner and roses that composes a romantic Valentine's Day, we had a sweet and simple one, that's enough for us already... =) We'll save those for our next Valentine's Day~


He got a wallet as his Valentine's Day gift whereas I got my Mini Shopaholic~ ^^

It's our 1st Valentine's Day together~ But after this 1st, my dear is gonna fly to the kangaroos' homeland, 5,600 kilometres away from me... T.T Will really miss him much... Aw, suddenly feel like sobbing... >.<
Never mind, after 1 year and he'll be back~ Be sure to be safely back oh, my dear~ ^^ Love ya~

7 comments:

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

bila u gt couple shirt d?? y we tak tahu d??? o.o
u guys ntg to do watch 2 movies ke ==
pizza again a...fat a..XD

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

i no ppl valentines wif me bt i gt susu draw a heart 4 me...oso sweet le XD ...muahahaahahaha...

Unknown said...

=.= the couple shirts he buy de ah~ wat la, cant watch movies meh? Valentine's Day every couple watch movie de la~
ur junsu again... @@ sweet la sweet la...

¥ø ṧεøß ♣ иоcтї$ said...

i din say cant le ==
every couple watch mv d cinema explode lw la..==
fu yan me..>< suan lw...don choi u

Unknown said...

@@ blueks~

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

hahaz.. thank u dear~^^ dont be sad~ sayang* I promised i'll be back in one piece for u de~^^ I'm gona miss u too.. love u too~

Unknown said...

haha~ tq too~ ^^ en en~ <3