Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prosperity Burger~

YESTERDAY went to have my 1st McD's Prosperity Burger with my dear~ ^^ We ordered the beef one, with Curly Fries in the set~ 
It's unexpectedly spicy, with so much black pepper... 

My dear so tam ciak(Hokkien), cant even wait for a moment for me to shoot a picture of the curly fries... Lol~


We watched "Up" after the lunch~ It's the 2nd time I watch it, and I still love the love story part between Carl  and Ellie~ ^^ Their love is one of those that don't have expiry dates attached... Sweet and long-lasting~ The idea of using helium balloons to lift a house in the sky is romantic and incredible, though impossible... 

Here's Carl and Ellie, looking at the clouds, imagining possible animals from the shapes... ^^ Aww, they are just so loving~

3 comments:

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

aiya say me tam jiak ho. >.< dearie balu tam jiak~ XP

Unknown said...

I tam jiak... u more tam jiak ma~ XD

-eDii- aka LakSa KinG™ said...

hahaha^^