Wednesday, December 29, 2010

adorable cuzzies~ ^^

I'M camping at my dad's office these few days... because my relatives from bintulu n brunei had come and only my dad's office has got the space to accommodate this many of ppl... n my aunt, who is the daughter of my mum's aunt (i hope u guys understand wat i say XD), has brought her two lovely children with her~ one 5-year-old n one 3-year-old... and before i talk any further, i'll juz show u my nail of the week...

it's a crown bought from Tracy, made of metal n painted black with little diamonds embedded in it... when my little cousins saw my nail for the 1st time, the 1st question they ask is:
" is it painful?"
hahaha! everyone bursts into laughter when they heard the words! wat a cute pair of siblings~ they're not afraid of ppl like some other kids do, n they always smile, u juz cant stop loving them!

0 comments: