Thursday, December 30, 2010

it's tiring... i'm tired...

THE conclusion for today is: well, i juz found out kids can be this energetic... lol... i'm the baby sitter when i bring their mum n my another uncle go shopping.... n they run non-stop~ n i have to chase after them or at least keep them in my sight in case they diasappear... @@ so tiring... i'm thinking now whether i wan to have babies after i get married in the future...

this is the picture of my cute cousins with the famous cat in Kuching which they had long-awaited to take a look... they have a passion towards little animals~

here's me n my dad at Winter Wonderland~ yea, once again... haha... coz the kids wan to come n look at those snowmen n also this huge Christmas tree...

unfortunately the handsome little guy fall asleep in the car, so my uncle took charge of him n here's my aunt n this pretty gal~ when we got back to the office, the sis kept showing off the photos we took to her little brother, n he got upset, putting on a poker face whole night... lol...

n here's my dad wif the Santa in Winter Wonderland~ basically he put on the same pose in every pictures... XD

After this, we went to watch "Gulliver's Travels" at MBO... a whole group of us... 17 ppl... it's the 1st time i watch a movie at cinema with such a big group... it's a reli nice n funny movie~ but the senior ones in our group find it boring coz they dun reli understand english... my mum even fall asleep! haha~

0 comments: