Saturday, December 25, 2010

my 1st Christmas with my dear~ ^^

MERRY Christmas everyone! ^^ it's 25th December~ had Santa Claus fallen into ur chimney last night? XD me n my dear had a date yesterday, n we exchanged our Christmas gifts!



it's my Christmas gift from dear~


an apple-shaped perfume!!! XD

my darling with his gift from me~ i DIY the gift box, n it turn out to be quite a failure =p


unwrapping gift in process...


it's a cream-coloured tie~ XD

yea... hang urself~ =p

after exchanging our Christmas presents, we went to the newly opened Station One Cafe at Hills for lunch... thr's a stage in the middle of the cafe, whr ppl can go thr n sing... we picked a booth seat upstairs which overlook the cafe thru the wooden partition...


the stage~


3 layered tea that we share~


Moroccan Pizza~


Blueberry ice-cream with whipped cream on top and strawberries~ yummy~ XD


yet another Christmas tree at Hills~

my darling cobbler~ XD my high heels was spoilt n we had to go to Popular to get a superglue... we sat at the food court n my dear helped me mend it~ tq very much my dear~ ^^


a candid photo of my bare foot by my naughty dear... lol


Winter Village~ located behind SJK Chung Hua No. 3... organized by XPAX... thr's a Winter Wonderland in it which is full of sculptures of snowman, brick houses, Christmas trees, ppl playing in the snow, sledge, Santa, polar bears, penguins, etc... RM5 for the ticket to go in...


my dear with the snowman at the entrance~

the HUGE Christmas tree with an "X" instead of a star at the top of it~

it's our 1st Christmas together~ ^^ tq my dear very much for this special day~ n oso tq for the sake of my high heels! muaks~