Wednesday, December 22, 2010

gifts, gifts, gifts~ XD

DECEMBER is really a month of gifts for me~ ^^ both birthday gifts and Christmas presents! that's why i LOVE December sooooo much~


i would like to show off my birthday gifts~ there r actually 6 presents this year~ 5 in the photo, 1 already eaten n digested n excreted~ XD it's my cousin's cheesecake~ haha... i know it's not a big number, but i do appreciate all of them very much! 1st gift is actually the Shopaholic book, given by eeyore in JUNE! no, not mistaken, it's JUNE! lol! she's so proud of being the 1st to give me the present~ hahaha... after that is qiao's rabbit bag, then my dear's papoy, and miao's bracelet n yui's earrings~


this is yui's pressie for me~ a pair of cute blue earrings with the words "LOVE"!

n this is wat she used to contain the earrings... i doubt if it counted as two gifts in one... since this little purple jar must costs more than the earrings... haha~ with dried purple flowers n leaves in it~ ^^

this is wat miao gave me~ a really nice bracelet~ =)

i think these r not the end of my gifts~ i still have Christmas gift from my dearie awaiting to be received! XD i cant wait for 24th!

0 comments: