Friday, December 10, 2010

a lovely birthday with my beloved him~

woken up in the morning by a message from my fren, a birthday wish from russia... haha... it's my fren jona... thanks to her for this sweet unexpected msg which started my day~ ^^ (though i wonder how much it costs... XP)

it's a day wif my darling~ ^^ we had brunch at The Hills, Old Town White Coffee~ i never knew that Old Town provides so many kinds of choices for cold beverages! i thought it's like Ipoh Town... too bad that my "great auntie" came visit me today early in the morning (probably to send me bday wishes? XD) i could only watch my dear enjoy his Coffee Lava and look at the pictures of the beverages and desserts on the menu... T.T why this kind of time, oh my "great auntie"?

my dear with his Coffee Lava~ (i love them both XD)


me n my hot mocha n strawberry puree thick toast~


Coffee Lava+mocha+strawberry puree thick toast+egg toast=our brunch~ ^^

after a saunter around The Hills, we continued to The Springs for the movie Narnia 3~ overall a quite nice adventure movie~ 1 or 2 heart attacks for my weak heart... XD
blur blur de us, in the picture n oso literally~ XD

our lunch-dinner was Sushi King~ ate till so song~ long time no eat sushi oredi~ whee~ ^^ n we bought a caramel cheese cake from secret recipe as our dessert~


introducing my bday pressie from my dear---Papoy the puppy~ ^^


Papoy eyeing the cake, reaching his paws towards it...


gotcha! no, no, it's not for u~ XD

0 comments: