Thursday, December 2, 2010

a day with my dear~ =)

woke up at 6.30am to go jogging with my dear~ so early~ @@ n this is wat my mum gave me to start off my day~ XD

but it ended up still staying in my bag right now... =p coz i went to toast bar after jogging~ suddenly missing its sandwiches... coz its sandwich is the only sandwich that i wont pick out the cucumber (a vege that i dun like >.<)... since its cucumber is sliced into small small pieces, u wont actually notice its existence besides its coolness thr~ hmm... i'll make sandwiches like this in the future~ XD


n talk about the jogging... i must be old oredi... cant jog for more than a few minutes... or else i'll be out of breath... i surrender before my dear even get enough exercise yet... haha... shud do more exercise la, old lady~ anyway, i managed to sweat... XD gud for my body's excrenation eh?

n lots of thanks to my dear~ ^^ he fixed my lappie's problem~ my lappie has gone weird recently... some problem with the registry... i cant log in msn... and i used to log in to ebuddy for quite a while... a few days ago, i cant even log in to ebuddy! so my dear helped me to fix the registry problem~ ^^ though i still cant log into msn, at least i can log into ebuddy now... it's something wrong with my windows... >.<

0 comments: